1. An initial non-refundable deposit of £500.00 is payable at the time of your booking. When paying the deposit, the client will also accept the terms & conditions of booking.
2. A further deposit of 50% of the anticipated account is required 6 months prior to your reception.
3. Final account to be settled 1 month prior to the event. In the event of any changes to the number after this day, additional guests must be paid for in advance of the day of the reception.
4. Numbers attending must be the numbers catered for at each stage of your day.
5. Final arrangements to be agreed no later than 1 month prior to the reception.
Any reductions in numbers after this stage will be charged in full; no monies will be refunded or transferred for use to pay for other services.
6. Minimum numbers for Wedding Breakfast:
- Banbury Suite: 50 adult guests.
- Less than 50 guests may incur an additional room hire charge of £500.
7. Table Plan is required at least 1 week prior to your reception.
8. In the unfortunate circumstance that you have to cancel or postpone your confirmed booking at any time.
10 - 12 months prior to the event: deposit only
8 - 10 months prior to the event: 25% cancellation charge
6 - 8 months prior to the event: 50% cancellation charge
4 - 6 months prior to the event: 75% cancellation charge
0 - 4 months prior to the event: 100% cancellation charge
9. In the event of cancellation, both the initial deposit and further deposit, if it has become payable, are non-refundable.
10. Any Cancellations postponements or partial cancellations should be advised to the management of the club in the first instance verbally, and in writing thereafter.
11. To comply with Health & Safety regulations all food consumed at your reception must be provided by Wrag Barn. Under no circumstances should any food be provided by yourselves or be taken from the premise.
12. Finger Buffets are not a substitute for meals but are light snacks. Due to food safety requirements, Buffets can only be left out for Two Hours and food cannot be taken off the premises.
13. All drinks are to be purchased from clubhouse stocks. Items specifically requested, which we do not normally stock, should be organised at the enquiry stage so that we can obtain the product from our suppliers. Should guests wish to provide their own wine, sparkling wine or champagne, the clubhouse corkage charges are as follows:
- Still wine: £7.50 per 75cl bottle.
- Sparkling wine or champagne: £10.00 per 75cl bottle.
14. It is your responsibility to collect your wedding items (table plan, name cards etc) on departure. Any items left after your special day shall be stored for 3 days only and then disposed of.
A) Guests must comply with Wrag Barn’s Health & Safety and Fire Regulations.
(Notices are located around the clubhouse)
B) Consideration has been taken for children’s welfare and safety throughout the day. Guests are reminded that children must be supervised at all times.