Beautiful Weddings at Wrag Barn
Wrag Barn Golf Club, Highworth, nr Swindon is the ideal Wedding venue for your truly memorable Big Day in Wiltshire.
Congratulations on your Engagement! We're thrilled to hear your news and would love to help you plan your wedding day.
Now that you've announced your engagement the first questions people will ask is 'when are you getting married' followed by where, who's coming, what will you wear? It's a very exciting time but can feel quite overwhelming and we aim to make the whole journey up to and during the big day a joyful experience.
In days gone by people got married in church or a registry office and then had their reception in a tent or village hall. Now the options are endless and you can get married on an island, in a castle or on the beach. Trends are here today and gone tomorrow, but every couple wants their day to be unique to them, so here at Wrag Barn we pride ourselves in the flexibility we can provide for your day. In the past Ashley Banjo has taught the Groom and his Groomsmen to dance to the delight of the bride and we loved being part of the secret.
The Nitty – Gritty
For the small print please see our full Terms and Conditions, but in brief:
- We have Public Liability Insurance.
- We are licensed for Civil Ceremonies and have two reception rooms so can be flexible about the size of your party.
- We only hold one wedding per day, so there is no danger of you coming across another bridal party or feeling that you have to leave.
- We will give a clear listing of what is included, all costs include VAT
- You will have access to the venue on the morning of the day unless other timings can be arranged
- We have full disabled access and facilities
- You will have a coordinator who you will meet in advance to plan your day
- We will organise the clean up and store your belongings for collection the following day
- We are a member of the Whitewed Directory and can recommend any of their suppliers from Toast Masters to Magicians and Venue Dressers
- We are not in a residential area so there are no limiting restrictions on timings for the band and disco.